If there’s one thing Obama is good at, it’s filling everyone’s ears full of BS. The Liar-in-Chief has worked overtime pushing his rhetoric on Americans over the past 8 years, of course when he’s not busy whacking golf balls, pardoning Muslim terrorists, or making backroom deals with jihadists who’ve sworn to kill us. So when Obama took the stage on Tuesday night to deliver his farewell speech to America, needless to say it was full of lies, as this self-serving moron tried to pat himself on the back for a job “well done,” as he realizes his legacy is soon to be demolished by the wrecking ball of the Trump Administration.
While most of us would rather be waterboarded at this point than listen to Obama drone on for 45 minutes about himself, liberals gushed over every word out of this president’s mouth last night, as he concocted fairy tales likening himself to a young prince who saved America from all of the white racists who plague America. But unfortunately for Obama, 15 of his biggest whoppers were just compiled for all the world to see, not only destroying his little pat-on-the back speech from last night, but his legacy as well. Here’s a few of the president’s whoppers, epically put together by Ben Shapiro from The Daily Wire:
1. He Believes Change Comes From Ordinary People. Obama said, “I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it. After eight years as your president, I still believe that.” Really? That’s odd. His signature legislation forced benighted Americans to purchase health insurance and required religious Americans to forego their religious objections to contraceptives and abortion coverage. This is the same fellow who once referred to half the electorate as bitter clingers obsessed with God and xenophobia thanks to their poverty, and labeled the Tea Party as a terrorist entity.
2. American Exceptionalism Lies In Our Capacity To Change. No, actually, all people are capable of change, if some more so than others. Change may be worthwhile, but that’s not what makes America unique. What makes America exceptional is the foundational principles of individual freedom and limited government enshrined in our founding documents.
3. He Created A Thriving Economy. Obama bragged about “revers[ing] a great recession, reboot[ing] our auto industry, and unleash[ing] the longest stretch of job creation in our history.” Actually, he was responsible for the weakest recovery in American history, he blew out the national debt, and he ensured that trillions of dollars in investment money remained on the sidelines, as well as keeping underemployment at significant highs.
4. He Fixed Cuba. Obama bragged about “open[ing] a new chapter with the Cuban people.” But the Cuban people are still stuck living under a communist tyranny that has now been significantly enriched and empowered by Obama’s support.
5. He Disarmed Iran. Obama said he had “shut down Iran’s nuclear weapons program without firing a shot.” That’s patently untrue. The Associated Press reported yesterday that the Obama administration greenlit a shipment of tons of uranium to Iran. Iran has been secretly pursuing nuclear development, and Obama’s been ignoring it, as well as their material support for terrorism.
6. He Won “Marriage Equality.” Actually, Obama opposed same-sex marriage until his 2012 re-election campaign. It was Anthony Kennedy and his extraconstitutional mandate that “won” so-called “marriage equality.”
7. He “Secure[d] The Right To Health Insurance.” Actually, Obama just mandated that Americans buy health insurance at gunpoint. That’s not securing a right. That’s controlling others with coercion.
8. He Supports “Solidarity.” There has been no more divisive president in modern history than Obama. Obama has demonized his oppositions, termed them enemies, urged his followers to bring a gun to a knife fight. He has overrun limits on executive power, grandstanded on race, and labeled those who oppose him idiots who just don’t understand the moral arc of history.
9. Healthcare Costs Are Under Control. Obama said that health care costs are rising at the lowest rate in 50 years. This is a far cry from Obama’s claim that Obamacare would lower the cost of a typical family’s premium by $2,500 per year. Instead, premiums have skyrocketed inside Obamacare, and insurance companies have also raised premiums for employer-based insurance to compensate for the new regulations.
10. Race Relations Have Improved Under Obama. Obama stated, “I’ve lived long enough to know that race relations are better than they were 10, or 20, or 30 years ago – you can see it not just in statistics, but in the attitudes of young Americans across the political spectrum.” It’s true that race relations are better now than they were in 1994. But they have gotten markedly worse by every poll over the last eight years. That’s because of Obama’s insistence that a post-racial America is impossible. And Obama insisted that white people acknowledge that “when minority groups voice discontent, they’re not just engaging in reverse racism or practicing political correctness; that when they wage peaceful protest, they’re not demanding special treatment, but the equal treatment our Founders promised.” That’s not always true, though. Does it apply when protesters burn Baltimore or Ferguson over baseless claims of police brutality?
11. Obama Is Anti-Bubble. He said, “we become so secure in our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there.” Yes, Mr. President, you’ve made this a habit. And this speech was proof of it.
12. “No Foreign Terrorist Organization Has Planned And Executed” A Terror Attack. He also said ISIS was under control. Nonsense. His oddly specific formulation about terrorism is ridiculous. We’ve seen multiple major terrorist attacks in the United States under Obama, from Fort Hood to Boston to Orlando to San Bernardino. And we know from audio from John Kerry that the Obama administration allowed ISIS to grow long after Obama realized they were no longer the jayvee squad.
13. He’s “Worked To Close Gitmo, And Reform Our Laws Governing Surveillance.” Actually, he’s failed to close Gitmo, and his surveillance reform was prompted not by his own desire to protect civil liberties, but by widespread outcry at the extent of surveillance under the NSA as revealed by Edward Snowden.
14. The American Creed Is “Yes We Can.” No, actually. There are several American creeds, but “Yes We Can” isn’t among them. That was just a cheap slogan. E Pluribus Unum – that’s a creed Obama opposed with his intersectionality. In God We Trust – that’s a creed Obama opposed throughout his presidency. Liberty – nope, he wasn’t a fan. A Nation of Laws, Not of Men – nope. We Are Endowed By Our Creator With Certain Inalienable Rights – well, unless you cross the collective.
15. “Yes We Did.” No, actually. We didn’t. Which is why Obama leaves with his legacy in flames and the world on the brink of a serious period of international crisis.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to whoppers that Obama has shoved down our throats for the past 8 years. This doesn’t even begin to cover the lie he told our military veterans, when he ran on the promise in 2008 to fix the VA. Of course we all know how that turned out, as countless veterans continue to die on long waiting lists waiting to be seen.
Of course we could also discuss acts of treason that Obama has committed against the American people, as he continues to dump out GITMO, freeing the very same terrorists responsible for attacks on 9/11, and who swear to continue carrying out attacks on Americans.
Good freaking riddance, Obama. Thank God we finally have this sh*t stain out of our White House. It’s just too bad this treasonous ass isn’t spending the rest of his days behind bars, which would be a easy punishment considering that back in the day, we hung traitors for acts of treason far less than what this domestic terrorist has committed against our country.